Samstag, 27. Juli 2019

First Screenies on this PC! (Feb 2018)

Hello there! 

In winter of 2018 I got a new PC. The story behind it is a little stupid. xD 
I bought a new 4k monitor first. I wanted to do awesome 4k screenies and stuff like that. What I have not noticed: 4k also needs a suitable performance of the PC. That was a problem! A big problem! So I had a new monitor here but the PC did not bring the performance. I could not work on this device. So I decided to buy a new PC. In my defense: I had planned that anyway. But not that quick. 

Anyway. In the end I had a new high end gaming PC and everything worked perfectly. I still have this PC. I am currently sitting at this PC and this monitor.

These screenies here were the first ones I made in 4k of my main character, Triskilia.

As you will see, my pictures were a bit different then. And: It was before "remaster". I have many more screenies on my old PC. Much older ones. I will share them with you too! Later. Promise!













Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen