Sonntag, 28. Juli 2019

Screenies Winter/Spring 2018 - Lio

Many of my characters have changed over time. I have worked on them again and again. Most of these characters are also active in roleplay. That's Liolynn (Lio Lightriver). She is my first and favorite Tamer in her very first version in this pics(Maybe there was a first little change on her face in the last four screenies, those with "Kibelus").

In our roleplay she is the youngest sister of Triskilia, my Sorc. The whole family lives in Heidel near the marketplace. She is a little demon girl. But she is not "bad". She has no evil personality. She has never seen and done anything bad in her life and is shaped by the love and affection of her family. She is played as a typical tamer with a great connection to nature and animals.

These are my very first pics of her on this pc! The quality of my screenies were not that good at this time. I think I'm a lot better today. ;)

(In the next posts you will see many old pictures from me. The first versions of my chars. I am working top down through my picture folder).







Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen