Mittwoch, 31. Juli 2019

Screenies Winter/Spring 2018 - Joyce

This post is about Joycelinn.

She is the second oldest sister of Triskilia, my Sorc. When I created Joyce, I wanted to create a family around Tris. I had an accurate idea of the family history. I mean, it's a roleplay family, you know. You have to have an idea to bring something like this to life.

She is one of the characters that is relatively easy to play because she is human. She has no special powers or something. So I do not really have anything to describe their energy or magic.

She is a very calm and reserved person with a very good understanding and responsiveness. She was adopted into the family (as all other children by the way) and had an extremely hard childhood. Her early childhood was marked by violence and abuse and it is very difficult for her to build trust to new people in her life.

All in all, she is still uncomplicated.

Today she does not look like this anymore. But these posts are the very first pictures (on this pc, my new one). So that was her first version!








Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen