Montag, 29. Juli 2019

Screenies Winter/Spring 2018 - Sira

This post is about Sira. She is a special character for me.

You have to know that I'm doing roleplay my half life. However, I have not always played MMOs. Actually, I come from text RP that is played in a normal chat.

It's been  like ... 15 years since I started RP with Sira. I'm not sure anymore but it could be that she was my very first character ever. The special thing about her is that she still exists today. Roleplay characters come and go. Thats totally normal. But she is still here and I "transfered" her to BDO.

I've chosen a class that suits her character best, so she's a witch. Besides, she always kept her looks. She has long black wavy hair, intense blue eyes and a non-human iris. That's because she's not a normal human but a wolf shapeshifter with very special powers.

She belongs to a fictional race with many ... hm, let me say, many of them are like element tamers with a slightly increased life expectancy unlike humans.

However, she is not simply connected to one element. Her abilities are different and unusual and I will like to tell a little more sometime in the future I think. Her past is a little sad and she had to experience many bad things.

In BDO these are her very very first pictures.
She does not longer look like this standard witch by now. She went through an intensive revision several times. It is difficult to give a  roleplay character a look that comes close to your own thoughts.

Today I am very close to this idea of her in an MMO. But here are the very first old pictures. Her first version in BDO.





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen